Extended User Privacy Options (Block Users by Fields)

InstantCMS 2.X
#1 16 февраля 2018 в 18:08
Hey all,
As a community script, I think instantCMS need better privacy options. I'm planning to have an international friendship website so I'm in need of some stuff:

1) I want my users to be able to block getting messages from groups of users filtered by user fields, such as gender, age and countries. Is there any way to do that with default instantCMS without a plugin or something?
2) To prevent fake users, on registration form, user's country should be determined automatically based on user's IP and user will not be able to change the country information for X days. I guess this can not be done without a customization, can this?

Is there anyone who can create such as free/paid plugin? Many thanks.
#2 16 февраля 2018 в 20:34

Hey all,
As a community script, I think instantCMS need better privacy options. I'm planning to have an international friendship website so I'm in need of some stuff:

1) I want my users to be able to block getting messages from groups of users filtered by user fields, such as gender, age and countries. Is there any way to do that with default instantCMS without a plugin or something?
2) To prevent fake users, on registration form, user's country should be determined automatically based on user's IP and user will not be able to change the country information for X days. I guess this can not be done without a customization, can this?

Is there anyone who can create such as free/paid plugin? Many thanks.

@batiatus
Hi there.
1) Unfortunately no. There is no blacklist feature in InstantCMS as I know.
2) The same, this feature doesn't exist, so you also will need custom development.
#3 18 февраля 2018 в 12:09
SEOrigin

Is there anyone who can develop such a plugin with a fee?
#4 18 февраля 2018 в 17:14

@batiatus

instantcms.ru/freelancers
#5 18 февраля 2018 в 17:17

SEOrigin

@batiatus

As you don't speak russian, and many of devs here don't speak english, I think the best solution for you will be publish your requests here — instantcms.ru/forum/125
Describe desired fatures in more details, ping me and I will help you to translate your requirements to russian.
#6 18 февраля 2018 в 20:57
В сообществе появились иностранные пользователи InstantCMS, пора ставить мультиязычность!
Думаю будет удобно всем.

In the community there were foreign users InstantCMS, it's time to put multilanguage! I think it will be convenient for everyone.